Picture of a photograph of Bagan showing two Buddhist temples as well as the shadow of a Buddha statue during a sunset.
The Kingdom of Bagan in Burma, is an incredible place. There are more than 4000 temples, pagodas and stupas built between the 11th and 12th century.
- “Canvas” print:world’s reference quality giving a painting canvas look.
- Lightweight: A nail is enough to hang it anywhere.
- Extremely accurate color rendering, no highlights.
- Cotton and linen to get a perfect canvas.
- Wood frame available or not (your choice).
- Standard shipping FREE.