Table of a photograph of the Bodhi tree where the head of a Buddha statue is caught in the roots.
It is said that this head was collected by the Bodhi tree at Wat Phra Mahathat temple following the Burmese attack in 1767.
- “Canvas” print:world’s leading quality giving a painting canvas look.
- Lightweight: One nail is enough to hang it anywhere.
- Extremely accurate color rendering, no glare.
- Cotton and linen to get a perfect canvas.
- Wood frame available or not (your choice).
- Standard delivery FREE.